I have had this blog for a long time. Not as long as a couple other ones I just discovered I had. LOL! Apparently I have two other blogs. I do remember setting them up...since I saw the titles, but since we went for so long without a computer I forgot all about them.
I finally remembered my passord for this one. Its about time! This is where I feel stupid, how could I forget the password to my blog? Sheesh!
I guess I should update some photos here too. All of my layouts are old, I should post a bunch of the new ones. I'll have to do that this weekend.
So, Ive been working on some fun layouts for my very favorite LSS http://thescrapbookoasis.typepad.com. with some new stuff! I am having so much fun. I took a few layouts to the store last week while Jenni Bowlin was teaching her class. Wish I could have taken it, but it was full by the time I called to sign up. Anyway, Wendy posted one of my layouts using some new Scrapworks paper and American Crafts felt hearts on the Oasis Blog. I made flowers and a butterly out of the little hearts. I love how it turned out.
I'm just finishing up a few more using some brand new SEI papers form their Citruskick and Morning Mist lines. Such great colors, all bright and pretty! Oh, and a few using some new Three Bugs in a Rug paper with browns, pinks and greens. So pretty!
I have one week left to get my HOF entry finished and sent in. I tend to always wait till the last minute. Why is that? I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so unsure of myself. I've been saving a bunch of layouts to choose from. I think I just need to do a two page one, and the one with the unique technique. This one I have so many ideas for, I just need to make sure they work out the way I have them pictured in my mind. Funny how sometimes (maybe often) they dont turn out the way I think they will.
Tonight I'm scrapping with my friend Lisa. Maggie is all busy with a birthday tonight, so I'll have to wait till next week to scrap with her.
Speaking of birthdays, I have to get to work on the invites for Mikey's 9th birthday party and Gracie's 1st. Both of them are very soon. Mikey's Birthday is the 10th and Gracie's is the 12th. We're doing a Pirate theme for Mikey's party, we have so many fun pirate games planned and swords and velevt pirate sacks for all the kids. Gracie's birthday is going to have a Heart theme. It'll be fun. All of her baby friends will be invited. She should have a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment