Finally! I had so many problems with this one. "I Wish" was the theme of the main entry. I wish alot of things. Can I scrap them? I dont know. Maybe. I went trhough so many ideas. I made so many layouts, then today (keep in mind today was the deadline for postmarks) I changed my ind completely and went in a whole different direction. I did a fantabulous layout I am proud of. Its so differnt than how I normally scrapbook. Thats not to say its not my style, I just actually got to do what I wanted since all my stuff was here with me and I was cropping at home. I normally scrapbook at my friends homes or at the LSS's around here. I dont ever plan what I'm going to do anymore. I'm too busyu for that, therefore I dont have what I need and usually end up putting together layouts that look neat, but are lacking in my eyes.
I actually did my page with things I have more than one of this year. I will be recreating it this weekend on Saturday (my birthday) and will have my very own copy! Nothig could make me happier. I may frame this one!
Good luck to everyone that entered. I am off work on some other deadlines :)
1 comment:
And THAT is the reason I take so much with me when I go to crop. My friends laugh at how much stuff I bring. I pack half my scraproom. I do leave a good bit of it in the car.
Post a Comment