Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hubby Tag



Found this on Suzy's blog and thought it was fun.


What's his name? Kirt

How long did you date? We got married on our 15 month anniversary

How old is he? 49...this year is the big 5-0

Who eats more? Hmmm, I used to, but now he does.

Who said "I love you" first? Gosh, I can't remember. I think he did. (It's been alomost 26 years since that happened.

Who is taller? He says he is, I know I am. But only by about an inch.

Who sings better? Neither of us. We both suck in the singing department. I'm sure we could scare some people if we did a duet on karaoke. :)

Who is smarter? He's smart about some stuff, and I'm smart about others. (I do alot of research, and like that) We compliment each other that way.

Who does the laundry? I do usually. Sometimes he does his own,he thinks I dont do it often enough. (I just think its stinky...he works outside and gets filthy) but he's not allowed to do ours. He doesnt sort well and has been known to turn whites pink and dry things that need to be hung.

Who does the dishes? We both do and sometimes Mila does. Mikey ahs been starting to do them too, he's just not very good at it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? What? What right side? You mean theres a wrong side?
Who pays the bills? Me.

Who mows the lawn? Definately him. I am not allowed to do that. I haven't mastered the mower and weedeater thing. I'm dangerous. :)

Who cooks dinner? Me when its for the family. But if I'm out scrapping with friends he will make dinner. He doesn't do too well in the kitchen. I know he wants to, he just uses every dish and pan around for even little meals.

Who drives when you are together? He drove while we were dating. ALWAYS. I used to after we got married. Since we are approaching our 25th anniversay, I find I can let go of some of the control and he is driving more and more.

Who is more stubborn? Me, Kirt's a big ol' teddy bear and is so easy going.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, on our first date.

Who asked who out first? He did. A friend introduced us in November of 1981 (she was in love with him). I saw him at the mall in January 1982, coming out of the book store (this was a good sign). We talked for over an hour standing in the mall and he asked me to come to his Superbowl party without my friend. He couldnt stand her and called her a stalker.

Who proposed? We just kind of decided we were getting married. But when it was a few days before the wedding I mentioned that he hadnt actually proposed, so then he did.
Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? I don't know. I have friends, he has friends. I do stuff with mine more though.

Who has more siblings? He is the oldest and has a sister two years younger and a brother 4 years younger. I am the oldest and I have a sister 13 months younger and another 5.5 years younger.

Who wears the pants in the family? We're pretty equal.

No comments: