These are a couple of my favorites. I put them on a shelf of my expedit. I have another shelf that has a punch or two, but the photo was blurry, so it's not being shown.
I have my border punches stored in the pretty little blue suitcase. I love the color and it keeps all the punches right next to my table so they can be used often.
I have most of my regular punches in several drawers of my library card catalog. I love having them here. I can find just what I need quick and easily. And, I know they drawers are stury enough to handle the weight of the punches without sagging or breaking. Thats a huge plus!
I store my hand punches in the neat blue utensil basket I found at Target about 8 or 10 years ago for $3. I used to have ALL of my deco scissors in this but most of them have since found their way into another blue container.
9 comments:
great storage ideas. I am so jealous of your libray card cabinet!
That's a lot of punches!!! Great ideas!
holy cow. I found your site through the two peas message board and I'm glad I did. I store my ribbons on cards like you do.
nice storage.
Love, love, love your storage ideas.. Im spread out all over between my bedroom and my livingroom. That card catalog is a woderful idea and I love the other shelf with all of the baskets. Thanks for sharing all of your pictures.. gives me some ideas when I do organize.
this is so great! I want a card catalogue so bad.
I just posted on my blog about craft rooms, yours is awesome. thanks for all the great photos. I love the blue.
this is so great! I want a card catalogue so bad.
I just posted on my blog about craft rooms, yours is awesome. thanks for all the great photos. I love the blue.
you have the room very neat for the dining area. My scraproom/office is the formal dining too. Your card catalog is way cool!
I love your scraproom office and your storage ideas. The lazy-susan is a fantastic idea. I'm so jealous!
I have only one word about this post and your previous posts!
WOW!!
Your scraproom is like a shop! I love the way you have stored stuff in the library card cabinet!! Must try and get one of those. My storage is everywhere!!
I'm gonna show my husband this to prove that I don't have that much stuff!
Post a Comment