Sunday, March 11, 2007

He didnt follow through...

So, I made a deal with Phillipe; the owner of the Zutter company that makes the Bind-it-all a couple of weeks before CHA this year. The deal was...if I promoted the Bind-it-all and Dream Kuts and people bought it because I promoted it on websites etc, I would get the machines for free. THEN...I was told if I did demos at the crops I go to at his families LSS; and anybody bought them I would get mine. I did what I was asked to do, on 2 peas and several other sites. Hmmm, I know alot of people bought them at CHA after I talked about it. Alot of people also oredered them after CHA from the company and even mentioned my name and that they saw the posts on 2peas and the other sites. AND, 4 people one night I demoed bought them and at another crop, at least one did. Now, they made alot of money off of me. I have been trying to connect with him for a while now and have been getting avoided. It wasn't just obvious to me, but to my friends as well. I finally caught him as he was running out the door; no doubt because my friend Lisa; the manager of the LSS his family owns, told him I wanted to see him. He tellm me I can choose...the Bind-it-all OR the Dream Kuts. What!!!! I did my part and he failed to follow through on what he said he would do. I am mad! I did take home aBind-it-all that night but, I won't promote his products anymore. I won't promote their store anymore either. It's NOT my favorite store...never was and never will be. I only go there because Lisa's the manager and she works the crops. I almost never even step in the door if she's not there. Oh, by the way...Scrapbook Oasis, is, always has been and always will be my favorite LSS...that is unless I start my own. In which case mine will be the best! hehehehe :)

BUT...this is good! Yesterday was Angels (their LSS) 4th anniversary sale. They had a raffle for a big ole suitcase with a Bind-it-all in it and a bunch of the wire binding, covers, and inside pages, and a bunch of other stuff. I made sure I put my raffle tickets in the box, which incidentally; had hardly any tickets in it. I knew I would win...knew it deep down. I had no doubt. Well, Lisa called me last night while we had Gracie and Mikey at the park. She said Terri (the owner) had called her and asked her if she wanted to call me to tell me I had won! Yep! Now I have TWO Bind-it-alls!!!!!! Still no Dream Kuts, but...whatever!

I'll be posting a photo of my winnings later today :) Lisa's working so I'm going over to pick it up.

No comments: