For a long time now...like several years, I've been trying to figure out my scrapping style. After alot of thought, I guess I would just have to call it ME. I like to scrap so many different styles. Usually though, my layouts are linear, and with the emphasis on the photos more than the "stuff". I've also noticed that I don't spend alot of time or effort on journaling. I've been trying to change that. I don't journal too often because I don't think I do it well. Although, the last few layouts I have journalled on ended up turning out great. The journaling brought tears to my friends eyes. (maybe thats not a good thing :P hehehe) No, in all seriousness, I think i am just so unsure of myself and my writing ability, I skip it. So, from now on, I'm going to try working on my journalling on at least 25% of my layouts.
I love seeing layouts that look good and have heartfelt journaling. I myself, dont like to have my words out there for everyone to see, for fear of being ridiculed about my poor writing abilities. Now, would anybody actually ridicule my feeble attemps to write something heartfelt? Probably not, at least not to my face. But I guess it comes down to poor self esteem issues with me. Always wondering if people are thinking "what the heck was she thinking?"
Now, if I could ust learn to type with ALL my fingers instead of just three, I would be doing so muc better. Or I suppose I could just learn to love my own handwriting. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment