Friday, March 14, 2008

Paypal problems

I hope I am not the only person to have problems with Paypal, though I wouldn't wish these problem on anybody. I don't know what's going on but geez it's a pain. I won an auction on ebay for somethng I want to give Gracie for Easter, I paid three other companies for stuff including this:
and want to send a paypal payment to a wonderful pea, Mary (SuperiorPea) for somethng I've been wanting a while and thought I had no hope of getting. My bank has trasfered the funds to Paypal and paypal keeps canceling the transactions. Why? I have no idea, but they haven't answered my emails yet and I am FRUSTRATED! to say the least. But each time I try to pay for something my bank releases the funds and paypal cancels the transactions. Arrrrggg! I really don't know what to do, but I feel bad for the poeple and companies who are awaiting payments.

2 comments:

Dalayney's Doodles said...

Paypal has a phone number you can call for immediate help. I only call now as it gets the answers fast! You'll have to have your info ready, but they should help you figure it out! Good luck and hope this helps! dalayney
P.S. you'll have to log onto your account and hit the help button. It should show the numbers. (it's long distance too... oh goody.)

D's Paper Studio said...

I've called paypal and they were great and didn't hurry me off the phone. They fixed the problem. Give 'em a call.