Hazel has decided that the top of my Expedit is her new favorite place to sleep. She is determined to be up there and loom over us. I had to move one of my jars so it wouldn't fall off and I may have to move another.
Last weekend I noticed that Hazel's mouth looked a little funny. Upon closer inspection I found that she is missing a fang. According to the paperwork from the rescue we got her from, she is 14 months old. I am fairly certain that's too old to be losing baby teeth. I am hoping she's just a late bloomer and her tooth comes in, but I'm not expecting it to. I'm pretty sure she had the tooth when we got her since she gnawed on me when I was trying to trim her nails.
She gave me a really good look at it as she was getting ready to go to sleep up on my shelves. I'm glad she's an indoor kitty and doesn't need to fend for herself and rely on those fangs to sustain her.
No comments:
Post a Comment