At the bi-weekly flag ceremony this morning, MJ was called up to the stage in front of the entire shcool and recognized for his beautiful photography entries into the National PTA Reflections program. He was so excited, he ran into the office looking for me to show me his awards, but I had already left for my morning break. I wish I had known about the awards ceremony so I could have brought my camera and watched.
The theme this year was "Wow!" He spent quite a while pondering what would be a "wow" thing for him. This is what he came up with...

This one is titled "Community Awareness in Red". He took it during our city's Red Ribbon Walk against drugs

This one was taken at the local Waste Management facility. This is where the stuff that's supposed to be recycled goes after the garbage men pick it up. He called this one; "Can't We do More?"

This one was titled; "The View That Took My Breath Away" He took this one evening in late October at sunset on his favorite beach at a super low tide during the California wild fires. This one won the trophy.
I am so proud of my little guy. It makes me so happy that he loves photography so much too.
1 comment:
Gorgeous Pictures!!
Post a Comment